Interesting facts you may not know about Alia Bhatt
- Her nickname is Aloo which means Potato!
2. She is so flexible that she can twist her knee clockwise and touch her toe to head.
3. Believe it or not, but she is seen wearing men’s perfume rather trying some female ones.
4. Her first celebrity crush was Shahrukh Khan, second celebrity crush was Shahid Kapoor and current celebrity crush is Ranbir Kapoor.
5. Alia Bhatt drinks alcohol. But she does not smoke.
6. She does not know cooking.
7. She gets very nervous while traveling by air.
8. Alia considers Parineeti Chopra to be her biggest competition.
9. She also took part in a campaign for PETA to raise awareness about homeless animals.
10. 400 girls were auditioned before finally signing Alia Bhatt for 2012 film “Student of the Year”.
11. She is an expert handball player.
12. Alia Bhatt has lost 15 kg weight within 3 months by personal trainer and strict dieting for her debut movie Student of the Year.
13. Out of all the movies directed by her father, Alia wished she was a part of Dil Hai Ki Maanta Nahi and Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke.
14.Though she herself looks hot, she is very fond of cold beverages, rather than hot ones.
15.She also likes her nose in her features.
16. She has a major craving for dahi or yogurt and orders a portion even when she is eating Italian and Mexican food.
17. When she wants to feel sexy she wears anything black.
18. She hates candlelight dinner.
19.She is very good friends with designer Masaba Gupta and they call their gang of girls as ‘Spice Girls.’
20. She wishes to go for shopping in malls and public places as a common girl not as a celebrity.
21. Alia has an uncanny resemblance to Anaida, the yester year pop sensation.
22. She wished to do Aashiqui 2.
23. She can sleep for fourteen hours at a stretch.
24. She wants to own a house in London.
25. She was first seen as a child artist in Sangharsh in 1999. She played the younger Preity Zinta in the movie.
26. She is a mama’s girl and dreams of working together with her someday.
27. She sang the unplugged version of the song “Samjhawan” in Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania.
28. She is a big fan of Kareena Kapoor though she never copies her.
29. Alia maintains her zero figure by practicing Ashtanga Yoga two days in a week, which help her stay calm and keeps her skin glowing.
30. Alia makes paintings with charcoal to relax in her free time.
31. Alia doesn’t want to marry a guy who is like her father.
32. She gets attracted to smell first than any other thing.
33. She loves ballet and Kathak.
34. She was the student of Jamnabai Narsee School IBDP and she completed her high school in May 2011.
35. She is very fond of eating French Fries and relishes them at any time of the day.
36. Alia is closer to her mother, Soni Razdan, than her father. In fact, she warmed up to daddy dearest only after she started her Bollywood journey.
37.She shoots for Dabboo Ratnani Calender for many years.
38. She worked very hard for her bikini scene in the movie “Shaandaar” directed by Vikas Bahl and stars Shahid Kapoor in the lead role.
39. She is ecstatic with Katrina Kaif’s praise for her bikini scene.
40. She wants to do a biopic on Nazia Hassan, the Pakistani pop singer.